Calendar of Events
- Please check back often for further upcoming events
- The Second Annual NJ Diving Medicine Symposium
Saturday December 11th 2010 – 12 Noon to 6:00 p.m.
Rutgers University-Coastal/Marine Sciences
59 Biel Road
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Click Here for a map and driving directions
Lectures for the event include:
- Dr. Matthew Partrick, MD – Southern Ocean Medical Center: The treatment of DCI in remote locations
- Dr. Chris Logue, MD, University of Pennsylvania : PFO in Diving
- Dr. David Lambert, MD, University of Pennsylvania: Asthma and Diving
- Dr. Nick Bird, MD, Vice President, Medical Services, Divers Alert Network : Stacking the deck. Dive fatality statistics
- Bernie Chowdhury, C.H.T and Nasreen Hague, PhD: Diving for Drugs. Pharmacological advances made through diving
- Round Table Discussion ( Time permitting ).